TAA Member: $235 early/ $295 after September 3
Non-Member: $295 early/ $355 after September 3
NEW venue: The Great Hall & Conference Center, 9100 South Germantown Road, Germantown, TN 38138; phone 901-751-7661; Directions
Hotel in closest proximity: Hampton Inn & Suites Germantown, 1680 South Germantown Road, Germantown, TN 38138; phone 901-309-0555
The 2021 Gear Up Business Entities Seminar is designed by tax practitioners for tax practitioners. It is the most comprehensive update and review of tax and economic issues facing small businesses. This course includes coverage of recent legislation, case law developments, and relevant notices, announcements, revenue rulings and procedures to help the busy practitioner stay current. Topics included in this seminar:
- Assist your client with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- Implement the employer tax credits of the FFCRA,
- Apply the rules associated with the retroactive changes of the CARES Act.
- Implement strategies regarding depreciation for your client.
- Identify how to assist your client with the Payroll Protection Plan.
- Determine the necessary steps of completing the Form 3508/3508-EZ.
- Apply the changes contained in the Secure Act.
- Describe the changes in the Taxpayer First Act.
Seminar Details and Policies:
- Registration 7:30 am; Seminar 8:00 am; morning and afternoon breaks; on-site lunch
- A $40 processing fee will be assessed for cancellations made BEFORE early registration deadlines end.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS.